Saturday, May 11, 2013

A New Purpose


In the past I have been arrogant and quick to judge.  In turn I made many foolish remarks out of haste.  Over the years I have come to understand the importance of being "quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger" (James 1:19).

Here I intend to share some of my more recent theological studies and convictions that have developed more fully over the years.  I do not claim to have the last say on these matters, however there are certain topics in which I will be very clear that I believe what I believe is correct in light of Scripture, which should always be our guide in thought and practice.  Please enjoy reading my thoughts, share with me your reflections, and together we may learn something new as hopefully, "iron sharpens iron".

No comments:

Post a Comment